Save 15% on your entire Myosource Purchase - Use Promo Code BLOG15
The video above is great for a great back workout. The Lower back, middle back and upper back often experience pain or injury. Performing lower back exercises, middle back exercises, and upper back exercises will do the body good. For athletes who do not want to spend time on the bench or sideline, a great back workout is essential.
Back Workout Exercises
- Grab Your Myosource KB Duo Suspension Trainer
- Get your hands in a neutral grip,
lay back, and use your arms to pull your body up
- Perform Ten to fifteen reps
- Move your feet down to make it more
difficult, and move feet up to make it easier
- Similar to the row, but instead of
bringing your arms in, stretch your arms outwards
- Make sure you stretch your arms
- Perform eight to ten reps in a set
Kinetic Bands / Resistance Bands
- Do three to four sets of pulling
the band out to your wingspan.
- Try this for 30 seconds.