Spend $200 or more: SAVE 10% on all qualifying items* with code: SAVE10NOW
* Qualifying items include all products EXCEPT the Real Runner and Speed Squat
We accept purchase orders from schools within the United States. Complete our purchase order request form or contact us by phone (toll-free) at 1-877-561-0873 or via Live Chat for group pricing.
(Glucosamine Hydrochloride (HCI) joint support)
Joint Decision™ is a molecule manufactured by cells in our body from the food that we eat. It is a component that our bodies cannot survive without. All cartilage, regardless of where it it is located in the body must have an adequate supply of glucosamine. Cartilage gets glucosamine from the synovial fluid that surrounds all of our joints. By taking Joint Decision, you increase the glucosamine level in the fluid around the joint which allows the cartilage to do what is designed to do: properly cushion the joint movements.
• A true nutraceutical, not a drug.
• An important component manufactured by your body's cells.
• One of the major building blocks of articular cartilage and of synovial fluid, the lubricating and cushioning material in joints.
• Not intended for use in the treatment, cure, prevention, or mitigation of any diseases or disorder.
• Clinical data is available upon request.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, take three (3) capsules daily (two in the morning and one in the evening) for the first 30 to 60 days, or as directed by your health care professional. Adjust daily dosage thereafter to maintain desired comfort level. Maintenance levels will vary between individuals. Dosage can be increased in times of high activity.