Whey of Life™ Protein Powder is an all natural premium whey protein concentrate with no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or additives. It's made right here in the USA from a rich source of fresh Midwestern milk under USDA and and FDA supervision. Here are some highlights of this amazing whey protein concentrate.
Whey of Life™ Premium Whey Protein Concentrate (25 Serving size)
• 100% Natural Unflavored Premium Whey Protein
• Easily Dissolvable
• 4.371 g branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). Research shows the BCAAs help muscles recover after strenuous exercise and support muscle protein synthesis when used in conjunction with a balanced diet.
• 1.982 g L-leucine, a BCAA, to help build muscles. Leucine helps stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
• 3.345 g L-glutamic acid, from which the body can make L-glutamine, an amino acid that is a building block needed for muscle growth and is a fuel for immune system cells.
• Rapid amino acid absorption into the muscles to stimulate protein synthesis to help repair exercise-induced muscle damage.
• No Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors, or Additives
• Gluten Free
• No Added Hormones
Suggested Use: Take one serving mixed with 8 ounces or more of water, preferred beverage, or a smoothie. Premium Whey Protein Powder may be used to complement a workout program and/or a healthy diet. Serving size may need to be adjusted based upon individual protein requirements, which vary depending upon gender and exercise intensity
What Are Whey Proteins?
Whey proteins are high quality proteins that provide excellent nutrition for healthy and active teens, adults, and the elderly by supplying the body with essential amino acids (required for good health).
Protein is needed to build and maintain muscles, and aids in the production of red blood cells and hormones. It can also help boost your immune system and keep your skin, hair, and fingernails healthy.
Athletes understand the value of whey proteins, as whey proteins have been shown to assist the body with repairing and rebuilding muscle tissue following strenuous exercise. Several types of whey protein ingredients have become common additives for high performance, sports nutrition foods. In fact, whey proteins are the single most common protein source for functionally nutritious products including ready-to-drink beverages, drink mixes, and energy bars.