The Proof is in the Results
The Myosource Kinetic Bands were designed as a resistance training tool for increasing the skills and techniques of athletes. They work to help the body build fast twitch muscles so that they contract and react during an athlete's workouts, warm ups, stretching, and practices. There are a variety of testimonials and track and field training videos that show how to use the bands and the success the athletes are experiencing.
Track and Field athletes need to train utilizing resistance. The benefits are health related as well as to increase performance. The goal is to make it to the finish line first, jump higher or farther than the opposition, and throw farther than anyone else. Training with the Myosource Kinetic Bands is enables track and field athletes to improve their performance just by training with them 3 times a week. Many track and field athletes believe that training for long periods of time is the way to become successful but in reality it is not the excessively slow training that helps them improve. The goal is to train quickly, working on reps and sets. Very few athletes increase their skills by running miles and miles each day. That kind of training is for marathon runners not sprinters, jumpers, and throwers. Resistance training is used for getting as many of the slow twitch muscle fibers and the fast twitch muscle fibers to contract and become activated. Making the fast twitch muscle fibers activate is not easy because the slow twitch muscles work first. The Myosource Kinetic Bands provide the resistance for track and field athletes to perform less sets and reps because they are working quickly.
Benefits of the Myosource Kinetic Bands Training:
- The Myosource Kinetic Bands provide the opportunity for track and field athletes to use their own body weight to maintain, as well as increase muscle power and strength.
- The Myosource Kinetic Bands do not restrict or limit any of the movements that track and field athletes need to perform. Jumpers are able to jump, sprinters are able to sprint, and throwers are able to throw, as well as perform their regular warm ups and stretches.
- The Myosource Kinetic Bands enable track and field athletes to maintain and improve their muscle mass.
- The Myosource Kinetic Bands enable track and field athletes to correct imbalances in their muscle structure.
- The Myosource Kinetic Bands provide tension for the muscles. The Myosource Kinetic Bands makes the track and field athlete work against the resistance to maximize their workout or training, which in turn strengthens the muscles.