High Knee Sprints with Myosource Kinetic Bands /Resistance Bands- Increase Speed and Muscle Endurance - Speed & Agility
Posted by Myosource Kinetic Bands on 1st Jan 2015
Use Coupon Code BLOG15 to save 15% on your Myosource Purchase
Perform great speed training drills such as High Knee sprints using Myosource Kinetic Bands to increase speed, agility, cardio and muscle endurance. The High Knee Drill is great for conditioning athletes for advanced Athletic Performance. Adding Myosource Kinetic Bands resistance bands training to your routine helps maximize speed training drills time and results. The video above shows a great cardio workout for increasing speed and muscle endurance.
If you are serious about increasing your speed with sprint training drills then put on your Myosource Kinetic Bands and lets get started. The High Knee Drill is a basic drill but it is one of the best speed training drills for athletes. Myosource Kinetic Bands will add the tension to all the lower body muscles and core causing them to contract and react quickly. The quicker the muscles react and contract the quicker the athlete will be. This is one of the sprint training drills that provides great cardio workouts for all athletes.
High Knee Drill with Myosource Kinetic Bands:
- Pump Legs and Arms as quickly as possible while maintaining proper form throughout the drill – put force into the ground with each step
- Make sure back is kept straight – do not lean forward – eyes forward with head straight and shoulders down
- Athletes need to keep their hips up to work those hip flexors and stabilizers
- Stay on toes and refrain from sitting back on the heels – sitting on the heels will slow you down – make sure to land on balls of feet
- Perform standing in place or gaining ground
The High Knee Drill with Myosource Kinetic Bands will help all athletes increase their speed, improve their running form, increase flexibility and intensify the strength in the stabilizers and hip flexors. Many athletes are performing the High Knee Drill while wearing Myosource Kinetic Bands to warm-up as well as for sprint training. This drill is great for any level of athlete because athletes may start out slow and increase the intensity and speed of the drill as they develop. From the beginner to the professional this drill will help all athletes.