Save 15% on your Myosource Purchase - Use Promo Code BLOG15
Today, we are going to focus on our
abdominal muscles. Sure, old-fashioned crunches and sit-ups are good, but
if you really want a challenge and better results, you will check out these abs
workout and upper body workout exercises.
Upper Body Workout / Abs Workout
For this upper body resistance abs work
out, use Myosource Upper Body Ultimate Kinetic Bands.
Start off with the kinetic band / resistance
band behind your back and lay down
Raise your feet to a 90-degree
angle from the ground, and then lift your arms to touch your toes
Set your goals high.
Try to get 20 to 30 repetitions in
for this abs work out / upper body workout.
Wide Bicycle Abs Workout and Upper Body Workout Exercise
- This abs work out / upper body
workout exercise will require you to be on your back again
- Move your legs like you are riding
a bicycle, but you are going to be rotating your arms, as well
- Rotate side-to-side, meeting your
left leg with you right arm, and vice versa
- Make sure your arms and hands are
not touching your back or the ground
- Perform this abs work out exercise
quickly, and after 15 to 20 seconds, you will be feeling it in your arms and
- For your final abs work out / upper
body workout exercise, you will be on your feet
- Spread your legs apart, farther
- Bring your knees up to your chest,
one at a time – rotating back and forth with left and right knee
- As you move through this abs work
out exercise, you will start picking up the pace