Train to gain the upper edge for those hard fought football games.
The above video focuses on
building speed and strength in the legs for football players and all other
athletes. For this speed drill you will need speed cones.
- Space the cones out as shown in the football video
above. Space the speed cones out as best
you can, as you may not have that many.
- Put a cone about eight yards in front of the other
cones and another about 10 yards to the right of the other cones.
- Begin by running through the cones, making sure to
bring knees up high.
- When reaching the final cone, run back to the right
cone where someone will toss the football to you.
- Make sure the football is being tossed before you cut
back to the last cone.
- When you catch the football and reach the last cone,
you will plant your foot, turn back, and sprint forward.
Perform this strength and
conditioning football drill six to eight times while wearing Myosource Ultimate Kinetic
Bands and four to six times without the bands.