Train to gain the upper edge for those hard fought football games.
The above video focuses on building speed and strength in the legs for football players and all other athletes. For this speed drill you will need speed cones.
- Space the cones out as shown in the football video above. Space the speed cones out as best you can, as you may not have that many.
- Put a cone about eight yards in front of the other cones and another about 10 yards to the right of the other cones.
- Begin by running through the cones, making sure to bring knees up high.
- When reaching the final cone, run back to the right cone where someone will toss the football to you.
- Make sure the football is being tossed before you cut back to the last cone.
- When you catch the football and reach the last cone, you will plant your foot, turn back, and sprint forward.
Perform this strength and conditioning football drill six to eight times while wearing Myosource Ultimate Kinetic Bands and four to six times without the bands.