Today's post is about training for sports ... in general. Myosource Ultimate Kinetic bands will help build an athletes core strength and increase flexibility with some really great stretching exercises. There are a lot of simple stretching exercises and flexibility exercises you can do to build and maintain core strength and leg strength. Flexibility exercises will not only help you move freely and comfortably - but you will also be less prone to injury while playing sports.
Below are a few stretching exercises that will improve flexibility. You can do them all with the use of Myosource Ultimate Kinetic Bands / resistance bands:
Knee Ups – stretching exercises
- Put Myosource Ultimate Kinetic Bands on
- Place feet shoulder-width apart
- Work your legs in a walking motion
- Should begin to feel it in your quadriceps and lower abdominal muscles
- Bring your knees up, crossing your body, alternating knees, which will increase this abs workout
- Please feet shoulder-width apart again
- Bring your body down, almost like a sitting motion
- Rise slowly – you will feel these stretching exercises in your glutes
- Similar to the squat, when you come down, move your leg out to the left and drag
- Repeat with right leg.
- Please feet shoulder-width apart
- Raise legs slowly out to the right and left
- These flexibility exercises will work the hamstrings by rotating the legs backwards
Without the bands, your legs are going to feel a lightweight and explosive. Perform all of these flexibility exercises and stretching exercises with and without the bands. Feel the difference - experience the results.
For more training and information see our website: http://www.myosource.com