Upper Body Fitness Workout with Myosource Kinetic Bands / Resistance Bands Training
Posted by Myosource Kinetic Bands on 8th Dec 2012
We have a brand new video for you to learn how to use our upper body Kinetic Bands.
There are over 100 different exercises you can do with this product and the adjustable back strap is great for comfort and versatility. If you are wanting to build muscle, tone, firm, or burn calories to lose weight, Myosource Upper Body Kinetic Bands will help you reach your goals.
Martial Arts Training
Martial Arts students and Instructors are using Myosource Upper Body Kinetic Resistance Bands to warm up, stretch, strengthen and condition. They are great for punching, increasing flexibility, range of motion, and endurance. This unique upper body resistance bands product comes with 3 lengths of resistance and you choose your level of resistance.
- Short Bands: for punching and bench press
- Medium Bands: for bicep and tricep
- Long Bands: for lateral raises, overhead press, flyes and reverse flyes, overhead triceps
- Beginner (Yellow Bands): For young athletes and adults weighing less than 110 lbs who are just starting out
- Intermediate (Red Bands): For beginner adults and moderate training
- Advanced (Green Bands): Recommended for adults who are currently exercising regularly
- Power (Blue Bands): For advanced athletes