Save 15% on your Myosource purchase - use coupon code BLOG15
Are you looking for a great tool to enhance your butt exercises and hamstring exercises that will improve your workout routines? Myosource Kinetic Bands fire the targeted glute muscles and hamstring muscles throughout every rep of every set. You will be able to maximize your workout routines by adding functional resistance to every movement. You will feel the resistance bands work as soon as you begin. Myosource Kinetic bands include comfortable leg straps that are worn right above the knees that do not limit or restrict movement. They will fire the muscles in the legs, hips, and glutes while helping activate the core. It just makes sense to maximize your time to maximize results.
Myosource Kinetic Bands allow users to perform a great toning and firming workout routine anywhere and anytime -- at work, at home, in the gym, or in a hotel. Here are a few basic glute exercises and hamstring exercises to get started.
1. Put on Myosource Lower Body Kinetic Bands
2. Get down on hands and knees on the floor
3. Extend right leg back and up in the air while squeezing the glute muscles
4. Bring the knee forward and then extend the right leg back up in the air again
5. Switch legs and continue to squeeze the glute muscles throughout the exercise
6. Perform with resistance and then without resistance
1. With Myosource Lower Body Kinetic Bands
2. Lay flat on your back with knees bent and hands facedown slightly out from hips
3. Lift the Glutes up off the floor and then lowering back down
4. Repeat for 15 to 20 reps
Lateral Band Walk / Lateral Band Slide
1. With Myosource Kinetic Bands on stand with knees slightly bent and feet spread shoulders width apart
2. Step with the right foot and then bring the left foot to the right foot then back left
3. Repeat back and forth
4. Move into a lateral slide - with knees slightly bent slide to the right five steps and then back to the left 5 steps - maintain the bent knees with feet forward
Add Myosource Kinetic Bands to your glutes workout, hamstring exercises and overall workout routines. Maximize your time and maximize your results.